Sunday, March 29, 2009

A New Margarita Classic?

After a string of ridiculously bad movies over the last decade, the release of a new Nic Cage movie is call for some sort of celebration for those of us in Margaritaville, and "Knowing" seems to be no exception. Just reading this review was almost enough to make me want to actually pay to see it! (We usually like to unleash our snarkiness in the comfort of our own homes, but hell, we had a blast at our first "in house" margarita movie experience, Oliver Stone's "W," so why not make it two?... Turns out it's pretty easy to smuggle margaritas into a theater!) Still, the thought that Mr. Cage might actually profit off our impatience is enough to make me reconsider. I guess I'll just have to re-watch Neil Labute's horrid remake of "The Wicker Man" to get me through until the DVD comes out. "HOW'D SHE GET BURNED?"

No comments:

Post a Comment