Friday, July 3, 2009

Netflix Fridays: What are We Watching Now?

Wow - we've been a little busy lately and haven't had a lot to comment on other than our Netflix Queue. Hermm... That's summer for you! We're still trying to get up the gumption to watch "The Assasination of Richard Nixon", too. Despite it's slight running time (90 minutes) we just haven't been in the mood to tackle it - opting last night to watch reruns of "The Office" and "30 Rock" instead. So we have just two new rentals to discuss this week:


Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic - Sarah Silverman is so hit and miss with me. When she's on, she's freaking hysterical, but so often her humor falls flat for me. I have no idea where this film will fall for me but I think it will surely be worth the rental.


-
-

Wedding Crashers - Yep, we've NEVER seen this. I know, I know - how much money did this make? How long ago did this come out on DVD? What can I say? We're not huge fans of the "Bachelor Party" era comedies that this is modeled after. And it stars Vince Vaughn. That was really enough to keep it at bay all this time. Still, we're curious and we do love Owen Wilson, so I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment